January 18, 2011

My 80's Love Story

Sometimes I wish my life could be like an 80's movie.

I want it like they had.
true love stories.
& nothing but that.

- i want my heart to break.
i want to get up in the morning,
every morning
& feel like i'm a brand new person.
i want this thing that everyone talks about.

i want love.

That kinda thing when the guy is waiting at the front door, hand-picked flowers in hand, after an argument, willing to fight for the relationship.

That kinda thing when the guy will make a complete fool of himself in public just to see the girl laugh.

That kinda thing when the guy phones me to tell me he loves me & hangs up not 'cause he wants be reminded, but simply because he just loves telling her.

A relationship that thrives on the privacy of it's nature.
Beautiful & passive because of it's simplicity, yet so in depth only we (us - you & I) could understand.

I hate cliche.
I hate pet names.
No body needs to know about how we feel but one another.
So it's genuinely just -
me & you
you & i
us

That would be my 80's love story.

kCh
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment